Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Sunday, March 25, 2012

WrekingBall!


This guy has actually been in TT1 and the Annual (not in costume) already. But I thought I'd do up an 'official' design. He's a filler guy, when I need to fill a screen or have just an assload of background guys, I toss him in for fun! He can alter his mass, so he can jump around and then smash the hell out of stuff. I was originally calling him Dodgeball (a favorite movie of mine!) but decided Wrecking Ball sounded tougher... I did remove the 'c' to make it more 'hip'.

Best,

Brett

No comments: