Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

World of Flashpoint 3... er 2 cover!


This is actually the second cover, I know this because I was there... and I'm drawing the third cover now;) Here for details.

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

steve said...

When can you announce the new team book you are working on? I though
DC was supposed to make the announcement last week. I'm dying to find out!

Brett said...

Hi Steve,

I never said anything about a Team book?!? Not sure were that came from.. unless you're trying to slip me up and get info ahead of time! I prefer single characters, less to draw;)

I said solicitations were due next week... Or this coming week. So it will be another month before they appear in Previews and online. I can't say anything other than it's cool until it's been announced by DC.

Honestly I'm not sure how they are going to handle solicitations yet. We'll have to wait and see;)

Best!

Brett

illustratorx said...

My bad, not trying to trip you up, maybe I misunderstood something on the phone. I won't repeat it unless you did slip up.

I hate the waiting and seeing part.

Come on DC get with it!