Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Still more questions answered!

‪‬
Brian said...
Brett,
Besides Wally West, which others characters do you consider some of your favs at DC. Also have you approached anybody about putting together a book with those characters. you are one of my favorite artist in the industry and i am so glad that people are seeing the talent that i have been talking about for years. keep drawing and i will keep buying.

Hi Brian, hmmmm… let's see:
Wonder Woman, NightWing, Booster Gold, Tim Drake Robin, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Martian Manhunter, BatGirl (Barbara Gordon,) Kid Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, PowerGirl, Capt. Marvel, The Specter, The Superboy… I know I'm missing some…. Captain Atom, The Joker, DarkSeid, Solomon Grundy… I've gotten to draw most of them already;)


M.O.R. asked about my influences. I can't seem to find the comment?!?

Anywho, Art Adams, he's the guy who got me into drawing comics. Marc Silvestri, Jim Lee, Alan Davis, Kevin Maguire, Todd McFarlane for capes! Norm Breyfoggle, George Perez, John Byrne… Those are the main ones that got me reading and kept me drawing.

That's all I can think of now…

Best,

Brett

2 comments:

M.O.R said...

Sweet, my question got answered.

Btw, if you think McFarlane is good at capes, check out Marshall Rogers and Bernie Wrightson's version of Batman. Marshall Rogers taught McFarlane every thing he knows about capes.

Cryostar1177 said...

K, i have a question....when do we get to see you draw some of the Star Sapphires? :P