Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, October 1, 2010

Colored Wally West Flash


Andrew Dalhouse sent this to me yesterday, a full color Flash! Looks great!

News, let's see... I got offered another one shot at DC, which I started today. So that's 3 right now with talk of more work after I get the third project finished. Once I can say more I will. But for now, enjoy the colored goodness:)

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

Sean Tourangeau said...

It's is really nice to see you doing hero work again. Great as usual.

DamonO said...

Its funny how things turn around. Seems like I remember Brett saying here not too long ago that DC didn't even know who he was. Now he's doing different projects for them. Can an ongoing series be too far behind? I hope not.

Michael E. Pritchard said...

First off, i like the pose and the illustration, but to tell you the truth I like the simple storytelling that's happening here. I like how you incorporated the pieces of paper flying around in the background. Cool way to show the past without having to draw it. Good work.