Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Doctor Who Music Video



Lately I've gotten in watching Doctor Who with Jess. We started watching the Last group of TV movies featuring the Tenth Doctor, David Tennant. BBCAmerica ran a bunch January 1st so I've managed to see some of the episodes and since I'm a Catherine Tate fan it was all great fun. Last week they started the new season with a new Doctor, who is quite good as well. I saw this and thought it was... well, brilliant. It's a music montage of the Tenth Doctors run. with a bit of the Ninth and Eleventh Doctor tossed in for fun. Enjoy!

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

Jess Ruffner-Booth said...

I just realized who David Tennant reminds me of when he's running around like a spaz in that suit with those shoes: PeeWee Herman.

Inaire said...

rotglmao lolol I lost it at the end when the stone angels were shown....lol and yes David Tennant sadly does look a lot like PeeWee.

Marcus said...

Holly crap....I think I pooped myself watching this...while laughing...do I need therapy