Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blogger is being... diffucult.

I've been trying to get on all morning and I keep getting sorry messages. I can get to the posting section I just can't view the blog to answer anyone.... annoying. Hopefully it will get fixed soon, but I thought I'd say something in case anyone thinks we don't love them;)

Grrrr....

I got the go ahead to start working on Dresden again this morning so new Dresden stuff soon!!!!

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

MuffinHunter said...

Glad to hear it. I was going to ask about that, but seemed to remember you saying it was in a bit of limbo and figured you'd say something once you knew one way or another.

Andrew Olson said...

Hey there, I'm Andrew, I am new to your blog and I posted a comment about wondering if you guys wanted these books by the archeologist Michael Cremo, but I don't know where I put that comment...anyway, if your up for them, I'd love to sweeten the deal by getting one of your awesome shirts, if not then congrats on this fine blog and hopefully Brett Booth will someday give the world what it desperately needs...which of course is a Backlash and Vigor monthly series.

Brett said...

Miffinhunter,

Just got the go ahead this morning, horray!

Andrew,

I sent a response to the About me thread. It should be there.

Best,

Brett