Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rhino Anthro

See I told you I had one;P

4 comments:

MuffinHunter said...

And here I thought you were referring to the faun a few pages back. How many different ways can I say how cool it looks? Yet another one I haven't seen, it's suddenly starting to feel like my birthday around here. :)

Inaire said...

Inaire:
I wish I could get all your adult anthro art. lol I don't really see it coming in any comics for the public. I had to look qutie a while just to find "freaks" I think of the best pics you have ever done is the huntress. The lioness side view with the polearm. I'm having trouble posting.

Brett said...

Hi Inaire,

I'm in talks with a company to produce an anthro book. So you might be getting your wish;)

I'll keep you posted.

Best,

Brett

Inaire said...

thanks. oh and by the way I'm working on away to make the art stealing theif pay. lol nothing to bad though.