Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Little Xmas Music

The local radio stations have been playing Xmas music since Thanksgiving, having added five or six holiday songs into their regular daily rotation of about twenty songs. So yay! We get to hear the same thing over and over again. Like usual, only now with added Xmas! Here's two songs I like that I haven't heard yet this year.



2 comments:

Jess Ruffner-Booth said...

The Joan Jett version of Little Drummer Boy is about as risky as the local stations get. I hear So This is Christmas and that Mary's little boy Jesus song about five times a day.
Merry (almost) Christmas, big brother.

Jess

Jess Ruffner-Booth said...

I came across two versions of LDB that any sane person should be sure to
stay away from. They live at opposite ends of the music genre spectrum.
One is by the Vienna Boy's choir (nuff said) the other is by a group called
Shitty Bathtub. Both are very creepy but for different reasons. I had the
misfortune to listen to both and now I believe my karma has been permanently
crumpled. Nobody wants a crumpled karma. The version by Johnny Cash though
can't help but make you smile. It's soooo Johnny Cash It's almost a parody
of him. Cracks me up.