Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Free Comic Book Day

A cover I was asked to do for Free Comic Book Day. Harry Dresden, some guy from the Warriors, and a super heroine. All three are in the DB free comic book.

And no, I don't know when FCBD is.

Best,

Brett

6 comments:

Warmaiden said...

I think you hear too much how great your work is Brett, so I'll say that this picture sucks - get a new job you bum ;p


Seriously, really neat - the chick is hot ^^

Christopher

Brett said...

Hi Christopher,

I totally suck, it looks like it's off to Burger King for me;)

I'm glad you like it, I haven't draw a 'hot superhero chick' in quite some time:)

Best,

Brett

Anonymous said...

Looks great as always. I love the Mucha-like circle design thing. Will Jess be coloring it?

-Steve

Brett said...

Hi Steve,

It's not really Mucha like, I saw a cover to one of the Dresden books, where he was doing a powery thing with rune symbels. That sparked the idea. I've done similar power things in Wildcore so it wasn't anything special. I was happy with Harry:)

But thanks for the compliment! I do like Mucha myself:)

Best,

Brett

Anonymous said...

fcbd is may 2nd 2009. for those who want to know. And another home run for you brett. Harry came out amazing and i love the rune symbol circle thingamajig. keep up the great work.

frank

ps. i would buy a whopper from you at burger king :)

Brett said...

Thanks Frank!

I'm more of a tender Crisp Chicken guy myself;)

Best,

Brett