Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fantastic Four

So I'm finally getting to these commissions. I have a few others done but they need to be scanned. I revamped the costumes a bit, but I think this is the best Thing I've done yet. I've never been a big FF fan but Terrax was fun to draw:)

Up next, Deadpool, more cowboys, and Pumyra from the T-cats. And some more dinos;)

On another note. we won't be moving to New Mexico. So I'm going to try to get this place winterized in the coming weeks:)


Best,

Brett

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, loving the torches FX as well.

Pumyra, schweet! Can't wait to see her and the others (deadpool included).

Anonymous said...

Wow, it blows me away !

Can´t wait to see the other commissions....

It´s better than the cover on Vision 17 Magazine years ago.

Baron

Anonymous said...

Brett, have you ever penciled a commission or sketch of Captain America?

He´s my favorite Hero, but i can´t find an image of him, with your art.

May you show us one of him??

Would be great!!! ;O)

Baron

Brett said...

Thanks Cryostar77:)

Baron,

Glad you like, I would hope this looks better as I've had more than 10 years to improve;)Now when things start looking worse, then I have a problem;)

I believe that's the cover Tim Townsend inked, right? That was one of the better FF pieces I did:)

As for Cap. I've only ever drawn him in issue 12 of Heroes Reborn FF. I don't have him on my commission list so that will most likely be the only time I'll have drawn him. Just not a Cap fan myself. Sorry.

Best,

Brett

Anonymous said...

Yes it was the cover 10 years ago, that was your second best FF art, but wait, the cover for FF Heroes Reborn 7 was also great with Wolverine, and coloured by Jess.

No Problem for the Cap art, maybe sometime.

You draw years ago cards for the Marvel Onslaught Ultra - The Characters ( Invisible Girl, The Thing, Black Bolt..) they were so Powerful.

I can´t understand the people on Marvel / DC , that they let slip away such an good artist as you are.

Look at the other pencilers on these two Companies, no one had such good detailed and powerful skills like you.
Your characters are so powerful, they are like drug, i can´t get my eyes away of them.

I think the bad thing on your older comics was, that you had no good colourists, so your art could not be the way, you liked to see it.

Life goes on, and i think for your next project will make really good noise outside to the comic factory, so now that you have ( Andrew) on your side, you two will make a good team.

Baron :O)

Anonymous said...

Why aren't you moving to New Mexico? I thought it was a done deal.

Nice FF. Your Ben Grimm is looking pretty good.

-Steve

Anonymous said...

Amazing as usuall. sorry to hear about new mexico :(

frank