Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Monday, March 31, 2008

Cowboy monday

So I found a bunch of old sketches I did for DabelBrothers, these are a few years old and done quickly for the book Red Prophet. They were never used. So I'm using them now! After reading all the bigotry from this author on his blog/website I will not do anything for him again.

But drawing the cowboys was fun.

Best,

Brett

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the handle bar mustached cowboy. i'd buy a western book by you. hell i love jonah hex.

frank

Prof. Rigeli said...

Hello again, Mr Booth. I have a question. How did you get your blog publicised?

Brett said...

I'm working on a big cowboy commission with Hex on it;) I'll post it when I'm done:)

Professor,

I didn't I just put it as my web page on my Deviant Art site. That's all I've done. As far as I know only about 10 people actually read this thing;)

Best,

Brett

Prof. Rigeli said...

I see. I intend my Chronicle to be for all audiences, furry or not. That includes, especially, civil rights activists and members of the Anti-Defamation League.

Thank you for promoting my blog, and supporting the furry fandom.